House Clearance Wythall B47
Do you need a house clearance in Wythall? or maybe a flat clearing. Then we can help. We have been carrying out both removals and clearances in Wythall. If you need a probate estate cleared or just a general house or flat clearance then we can help.
house clearance work?
A house clearance is a service offered by a few different businesses including specialist clearance companies, removal companies, general waste removal companies, as well as ‘man and van’ sole traders.
There is usually a simple process that is followed when any customers request a house clearance.
1. Get an estimate. You first need to contact a house clearance company and request an estimate.
Here at Wombles we provide free estimates for all our services.
2. Compare the service, not just the price . It is important to compare the service offered, and not just the price. This is important due to the continuing prevalence of rogue clearance companies and fly-tippers who may offer a ‘cheap’ price but then illegal dispose of the rubbish. If a rogue clearance company fly tips, you personally could be liable for the fine.
Watch out for rogue fly-tippers. There are five simple signs that a company is reputable, honest, independent reviews from previous customers.
Wombles is recommended by hundreds of our customers, and we are a licensed waste carrier with the Environment Agency. Our waste carriers number is CBDU336669 so please make the relevant checks so you can rest assured we are a professional waste company.
We hold up to date insurance including trade public liability insurance. A good website can show that the company has invested in the long term.
3. Book in your service Now it’s time to book in your house clearance service. You just need to arrange for the time and date for your house clearance to begin. Depending on how much you need cleared, a clearance can range from an hour to multiple days. It is common to pay a deposit to secure your booking.
4. Before your house clearance You should receive a reminder via text message or email or maybe a phone call at least the day before your house clearance begins.
5. On the day of your house clearance A good house clearance company on the day will notify you prior to their arrival at the agreed time.
6. Your house clearance begins On arrival your house clearance team should introduce themselves, you then show them what items are needing to be cleared, you will be given a final price at this stage, and then the team begin loading up their van(s).
7. Your house clearance finishes On completion, you will need to pay the remainder of the balance of your house clearance.
8. Reuse and Recycle Next, the house clearance team will either reuse, recycle, donate, or tip off the items from your house clearance. Reputable firms will always try to limit the volume of waste going to landfill. Here at Wombles, we bypass landfill as much as possible and try to donate items to charity to help ensure that items are reused.
9. Please leave honest, independent feedback
Lastly, you should be asked to leave honest, independent feedback. If you have not been asked, you can contact the house clearance company to find out how. Honest, independent feedback is important to ensure a high level of service in the clearance industry and help to remove unwanted rogues and fly-tippers. In a nutshell, that’s how a house clearance works. Friendly, local company providing professional clearance, cleaning and probate services across your home and workplace. Specialists in house and flat clearances, office clearances, business clearances and removals, probate valuations, and deep cleaning.
WTHALL HOUSE, FLAT AND OFFICE CLEARANCE SPECIALISTS.